020 - Treasury
Winner of Best Issue in Canada at the National Magazine Awards in 2022.
Issue 020 - Treasure takes us into a fascinating world where wealth revolves on a different axis. Like shiny jewels hidden in dark depths, not all treasures come in chests; they are discovered by chance, unearthed, peeled back with excitement, unveiled delicately, stripped when they were just there, hidden, sleeping, forgotten, under our feet, before our eyes.
Issue 020 "Trésor" presents :
- The amazing Azulik Museum hidden in the jungle
- Archives Montréal's cave of a thousand wonders
- The thousand-year-old glaciers of Argentina
- The hunt for the little-known huitlacoche mushroom
- Safeguarding the precious Mìgmaq language
- The precarious fate of the Magdalen Islands
- The discovery of the Appalachian truffle
- And much more!
- 292 pages
- offset print
- velvety soft touch cover
- Printed in Quebec
Release date : 18 March 2021